“Smile is a beautiful sparkling accessory you can always carry around. Keep smiling, Keep shining!” – Caroline Naoroji.
All of us want that gleaming Hollywood smile with white and shiny teeth. But most of us live in the real world filled with teeth staining necessities like tea, coffee and other beverages. So, what can we do to get those pearly white teeth? Getting that smile is simple than you think. A simple teeth whitening procedure can help you achieve the look you have been dreaming of.
Among other cosmetic dental procedures, teeth whitening are more popular than ever. More and more people strive for a dazzling smile because a white smile builds confidence in both professional and personal settings. Thanks to the growth of over-the-counter whitening products, a brighter smile is within more peoples grasp than ever. However, the results that come from professional and affordable teeth whitening cost in Melbourne is the fastest, safest and most effective means of achieving a bright smile.
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
To understand teeth whitening, you must first know how your teeth became discoloured. There are two types of teeth discolouration, extrinsic and intrinsic.
- Extrinsic discolouration is the stains on the surface. These may be caused by the food you take. You can remove these stains with teeth-whitening toothpaste.
- Intrinsic discolouration is the stains below the enamel. They may be caused due to long-term exposure to staining substance and is harder to change. These stains can be removed only with the help of a professional.
When you opt for teeth whitening Melbourne, first the dentist would check you thoroughly and ensure you are fit for the procedure. Then the impression of your teeth will be taken to provide a customised treatment.
Then the dentist will prepare your teeth for the procedure, covering your gums to ensure the gel used do not come in contact with the gums or other sensitive areas in your mouth. Then the whitening gel will be applied to the teeth in conjugation with the latest technology to get rid of any hard stains or discolouration.
The entire procedure of teeth whitening Melbourne takes less than an hour. To maintain the bright smile for a long time, the dentists will also provide you with a dental kit comprising of customised trays to use in your home.
When your teeth reach the desired brightness, with regular visits to your dentists, and proper use of the kit provided, you can maintain your new smile for a long time.
Benefits Of Professional Teeth Whitening:
- As the gel is applied only to the tooth structure, there is no damage to the soft tissues or gums.
- The whole whitening procedure takes just a few minutes. Only a less time is taken away from your routine.
- Under the hands of a professional, you will have a safe and more comfortable teeth whitening experience than doing it for yourself with some advertised products.
- The teeth whitening prices Melbourne is affordable with immediate results.